Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Lillie, short for Lillian, Gilmore. I am currently enrolled in ENT3003, and I am looking forward to the semester ahead! 

I am from Orlando, FL so the drive to Gainesville isn't too bad.. However, before I moved to Orlando,  I lived in a rural area in New Jersey. I have lived all over the country, but I am very happy to now call Florida my home. For those of you who are curious, here has been my family's "migration pattern." 


Born in MN, then I moved to FL (Tampa), CT, TX, NJ, then back to FL (Orlando, this time) :) 

Back to school stuff: I am a first year Finance major, and I hope to eventually become an accountant, or be involved in the financial world after college. 

I most recently visited Lake Tahoe this summer, and it was the most beautiful lake and mountain scenery I have ever seen. It was also enjoyable to swim in the lake without fear of being attacked by an alligator. I hope to go back soon!! 


That's all for now. Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment