Here are some tips for next semester's ENT3003 students!
In regard to tenacity as a skill (in this class), it is important to use a calendar system to record dates of homework assignments so that you can keep up with all the assignments, and that way you won't miss any of them!
There have been a few moments this semester where I really just wanted to give up and not do the assignment at all. Most of the time, I overcame that attitude and just bit the bullet and did the assignment. (Pain is temporary, GPA is forever lol). I think I have maintained my good work ethic in this course, and it has been aided by my tenacity to complete homework assignments.
Three tips for developing tenacity:
1. Being well organized and thorough makes it easy to have a tenacious attitude in a class. So set yourself up to be organized and it'll make things easier to get done!
2. In terms of developing the tenacious mindset, keep persevering and doing the work and it'll pay off in the end!
3. Keep trying in the course no matter what. Interviewing entrepreneurs is an awesome experience! Focusing on your goals can help you strengthen your tenacious attitude.

No comments:
Post a Comment