So far in my business, the main way I have been making money is by selling my product: a phone charging cord that has a design like a slinky, that resists tangling and breaking. I believe the next step is to create headphone that avoid tangling (if I am to stay on the path of tech products that do not tangle). I believe that the best way to have headphones that avoid tangling, which is a near impossible feat, is to have a retractable feature. Many people complain about their headphones tangling (and in some cases, breaking over time), and I believe that selling retractable headphones would increase customer loyalty and maybe even bring in more customers. I went on Amazon and found headphones that had a retractable feature:
I like that this product has many color options available, and I could even incorporate that idea into my other product (the phone charger) to expand my customer base. The customer reviews on Amazon said that the customers loved the price and the retractable feature, yet it had terrible sound quality- which I think it crazy because don't you buy headphones to hear sound??
If I were to create a product similar to this, I would make retractable headphones with higher quality sound even if it meant raising the price a little. After all, selling headphones with high quality sound will increase customer loyalty.

This is an interesting concept you have going on, having headphones with a slinky retractability to it. I admit that I sometimes take time untangling my headphones after I put them in my bag or pocket. I also agree that the reviewers complaining of poor sound quality of the headphones you found on Amazon is something that needs to be looked at and improved on. Like you said, headphones are for sound. In my assignment, I also used headphones, but for comfortable fit and an extension to the chargers for rent in my Study Buddy service for studying students. Good job on this. Here is my link: http://entintheair.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDeleteWhats up Lillie, my name is Gabe and I really enjoyed reading this because I constantly have charger problems. Most of all, your head phone idea really does make sense because whenever I try to put my headphones on they literally are always in a ball that is impossible to unravel. This was really an interesting idea because it seems as though that everyone has this exact same problem. Check mine out! http://gerb95.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDelete