Saturday, April 23, 2016

Final Reflection

In this class, I was able to develop my entrepreneurial skills, in addition to my interpersonal and organizational skills, throughout the semester because of our various assignments. I believe that the most formative experience was interviewing potential customers throughout the semester. This forced me to step out of my comfort zone and go up to random people and ask them about my product. However, I think the most enjoyable experience was interviewing a local entrepreneur-- Steve Solomon, the owner of Leonardo's Pizza. It was by far my favorite experience in the class because I was able to talk about a real life entrepreneur's experiences in his business, and about his mistakes and successes along the way. I think at the end of the semester, I am much closer to have an entrepreneur's mindset. I have become more resourceful and more willing to do whatever it takes to get things done (in this case, homework assignments). To future ENT students, I recommend that you keep on track with your assignments, and be enthusiastic about the homework assignments, especially interviewing. In order to foster the entrepreneurial mindset, I recommend talking to local entrepreneurs and learning what you can from them!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Lillie,

    Great post! I can tell that this class has really helped you with forming and fostering an entrepreneur's mindset. I too enjoyed the short interviews we conducted in these classes as entrepreneur's and others could see my improvement throughout the year. I found that I got the most out of the class when I embraced the assignments and kept a mindset focused on creation and innovation of new and old opportunities. Here's the link to my final reflection if you'd like to check it out:

    http://gregneatrours.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie,

    I GOT ASSIGNED YOUR BLOG YAYA. Seems like this course truly highlighted the qualities in which you already possessed, but skyrocketed them to new levels. I agree with what you said and it was interesting to see if different perspective. Have a good summer!
    http://alagana6444.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete