I used a variety of keywords throughout the semester and I do believe that my terminology somewhat evolved throughout the semester, especially over time as my product became more specific (in design and concept). I have yet to make it to the first page in Google with my keywords.
Some of my keywords include:
- Elastichord (name of product)
- Slinky
- Charging Cord
- Tech Accessories
I think that social media did not really play a factor in my blog. I think this class was most helpful in spreading awareness of my blog, as random students were assigned to comment on my posts each week. I believe this was effective in distributing my blog (and my product) across the internet.
My most viral post was my "What's next?" post. I think this post obtained the most traffic because students are more likely the explore the blog directory now (later in the semester).

Great job Lillie:
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post, and was impressed by your use of certain words to convey people to your page. I think it is important to get potential clients to see your product no matter what. Customers might not buy anything the first time seeing it but as it gets more views you will stumble upon a gold mine. Please check out my post here: http://soulstosteal.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
-Chris