1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise to me in the reading was the way the narrator was able to give such a personal touch to the article with their own perspective on their business. I thought it was interesting to hear about a business from the mind of the person running it.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I was confused by how influential the fatwa was in the community. I had no idea that sometimes companies are forced to deal with religious/social groups in opposition that had such a strong standing in the community.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
1. How have you been able to maintain personal relationships with so many clients?
2. How do you keep the company running when sometimes clients are not profitable?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
There was nothing in this article that I disagreed with the author about.
No comments:
Post a Comment