Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 

I was most surprised by how in depth the due diligence outline was. I had no idea that these deals were so tedious. 

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

I was confused by how much goes into buying an entrepreneurial venture and all the different costs that feed into a total cost needed to buy a business. 

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?

1. Which method is the most thorough for valuing a business?
2. Which method is most accurate for valuing a business?

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

I did not disagree with the author in this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment