Hi everyone! Here in this post I have uploaded my first elevator pitch! This video is about me selling my product, The Elasticord, produced by Lil Solutions (company name is still in the process of being decided). This product will replace all charging cords that lose their elasticity or break, leaving us left without a charge. The design of this cord mirrors that of a slinky, making it more durable and elastic. This springy design also makes the cord easily transportable, and resistant to tangling.
It's sleek-y, it's slinky, it's here. Get yours today!
Lillie, If I could buy your product right now, I would. I can't stand when my wires break, tangle, or don't stretch to a length suitable for a charge. I think that this product would be excellent for college students like us. I also like how you've designed a slogan for your product. Excellent work. See my elevator pitch here - http://mudine.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteHello Lillian,
ReplyDeleteI think you found the perfect opportunity for your potential customers! I am pretty sure that every single person, including myself, has a bad experience when cords are tangled up, and the area, where bunch of cords located, looks really unclear. My advice on your elevator pitch is to use some "body language". It was hard for me to fully focus on your mouth. Maybe it is just me. I think you can get more attention from your potential customers if you use them. Overall, it was great! Please visit my blog and give me some feedback on my elevator pitch. It is http://bongjukang.blogspot.com/2016/01/elevator-pitch-no-1.html#comment-form
Lillian,
ReplyDeleteYour product could definitely do well at a place such as UF, and probably around the country as well! It is practical and helpful for many people who do not want to re-purchase cords for their electronics on a regular basis. I think that you could have had a much more engaging pitch if you were to step back from the webcam and use some body language! Get excited about your product, and your potential customers will too! Good luck with your project! If you'd like to offer me some feedback, check out my post at http://mbvandepol.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Lillian,
ReplyDeleteYour product could not be more necessary for any person in the world who owns a cellphone. I have only had my phone charger for almost a month and I'm already thinking about replacing it because it is damaged. I think your elevator pitch was very effective. Don't be afraid to let a little lose and be excited about your idea. It is so good! Make sure to check out mine! I'm sure you will like it.http://lilliegilmoreent3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/interviewing-customers-no-1.html