Monday, February 15, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

Here is my latest video of my elevator pitch!
It definitely was easier to film this time around because I was much more comfortable with the pitch, and videoing in general. Last time, I got advice to try to move around more, and be more dynamic!
I still think I have room for improvement but I think that this time I was more enthusiastic!

Definitely used more hand gestures this time around, whoops. 

4 comments:

  1. I think your idea is really cool, obviously it will be great for college students because we all hate our charger cords breaking. You said you got some criticism about your last pitch video and i think you did great this time around. Your hand gestures are obviously good and attention grabbing. All in all your video was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie,

    I really liked your idea and definitely struggle with fraying cords, and having them break all the time when I want to charge my devices. I definitely think you implemented the previous feedback great, you would tell you were more enthusiastic about your product and also used great hand gestures. My only critique is that I think you could have dressed up a little bit more for the pitch just to look the part- but other than that, it was great! Here is my elevator pitch if you want to look at it: http://entrepreneurshipleslie.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lillie,
    Good job on your pitch! Your idea is definitely geared towards college students and if it works then I am sure you would have a lot of customers lined up for a product like this. I know I would. Also, I liked the cute little alliteration at the end! Go check out my pitch if you want: http://courtneyncostello.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lillie,
    I think that your idea is unique! I definitely can tell that you tried to work on improving your steady posture and enthusiasm i think you did a really good job. The only think i think would help you is much like what Leslie mention is to maybe dress the part, since it is a professional pitch you are "presenting" to someone in hope of making them as enthusiastic about your pitch as you would like to appear to be, dressing the part would definitely help the cause. Aside from that, great job! If you'd like to check my pitch out, you can visit my blog here: http://ent3003img.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete