Here is my third time recording my elevator pitch! Listening to my feedback from my last post, this time I am wearing a color that is less bright and distracting. Although it is a professional pitch (which is why I chose to wear a neutral color), I wore casual clothing so that I am able to relate to a large portion of my target consumer group: college students. This time I also payed careful attention to keep my hands by my side, so that I don't have distracting hand gestures!
Hey Lillie!
ReplyDeleteI have reviewed one of your other projects a month or two ago! I am so glad to see that your project is developing so well! I agree with your idea to wear a neutral color - you want to sell your product, not yourself! You did a great job of presenting relevant information in a timely manner and adding in a cute slogan at the end! In the end, I think your product is useful for your target audience! Keep up the good work. If you get the chance, check out my post at http://mbvandepol.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hi Lillie! Great job on the third attempt of the elevator pitch! I think you did a really good job of explaining your product and how you are going to make it work. Also, Good job on taking what the other students said about your last pitch and changing this pitch to improve what you already had. You can watch my pitch here: http://courtneysrymer.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHey Lillie! I like how you incorporated clothing into your elevator pitch! Not many other people thought about that. I think you did a really good job explaining your product. It was very clear and understandable. It seems that your project and elevator pitch is developing well. It was relevant and timely. Good job!
ReplyDeleteHey great video pitch. I think you did a great job explaining exactly what your product is. I really liked how you incorporated your clothes. You can check out my blog post at http://mercerwill.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDelete