I hope that my exit strategy will be to sell my business venture in the next 5 years. I have chosen this course of action because I believe that selling phone chargers and headphones will not be enough to support me until retirement, but it will give me a nice (yet small) source of revenue over the next 5 years.
This decision has influenced the way in which I sign contracts with producers and distributors-because now I know that I only have to acquire enough resources to last me for the next 5 years, as opposed to the next 20 or 30.

Hi Lillie,
ReplyDeleteSo I really like how your blog looks like, it is super cute! Any who, your answer to the assignment was a bit brief. I liked that you told me a little bit about what your business does, and that is selling phone charges and headphones. It was sort of strange that you thought this business could only support you for five years. I can think of companies who sell what you do and have lasted much longer than that. Brand names like Apple, Bose, Skull Candy, and Sony to name a few. So don't ever doubt the true potential you may have in your business venture! Other than that I cannot really say more because you didn't really incorporate answers to things like how this venture has influenced anything about or how you would fade out of the business. Take a look at my post at: http://karinatamayo.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
Lillie,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making it through this course! Like you said in your post, I also plan to sell off my business since food trucks are not enough to help me live the way I want to. If you want to view my blog, I am posting it below! You would be surprised however that some businesses that seem small turn out to be very successful.
http://mitchlicht2016.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
Hi lille,
ReplyDeleteI like the idea you are thinking how your product will be positioned in the future.However, know that you know this might happen your should think in innovating or maybe selling new things in the market.This is because this happens to many organizations products go though a cycle .Therefore, it would be a good idea to star thinking about a new product similar to the one your are selling :)
This is the link to my post http://ndajbura.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html